Please see below for the positions we have available:
REQUIRED: Bicycle Workshop assistant - some weekends required
Need a mature, reliable guy to help out in Bike shop on weekend days with bike rentals, changing of pedals and checking on bikes.
Helping clients with bike sales and handling Bike hire admin.
Remuneration will depend on experience – please state your expected earnings in your application. Position available immediately.
REQUIRED: TRAIL CENTRE ASSISTANT (Some weekend days)
Customer relations at reception
Need a mature, reliable individual to help in shop on weekends - shifts for certain days per month.
Offices are between Stellenbosch & Klapmuts – you need to live in the area of Stellenbosch or Paarl. (Somerset West is too far…)
This will be very good experience, as there are much to learn in such an interesting business. Perfect for students that want extra work. outdoor lover will be preferable to understand our market.
• General office administration
• Manage shop, point of sale system, stock shop, open / close
sell permits to MTbers, hikers & runners, bike rental admin, sales of merchandise
• Assisting with enquiries by telephone & email.
The following attributes are non-negotiable:
• MUST RESIDE WITHIN STELLENBOSCH/PAARL/Brackenfell/Kuilsriver (not Somerset West).
• MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT.
• Computer literate (proficient in MS Office).
We require an unique person:
• Strong but friendly personality
• Seeking honest, reliable, enthusiastic individuals only!
• Must be willing to take responsibility.
• Friendly, organized and eagerness to learn will count in your favour.
• You need to be able to work as part of a small team.
• A strong communicator (also on email). Bilingual - Afrikaans & English
• Attention to detail is important.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
Remuneration will depend on experience – please state your expected earnings in your application. Good money can be earned when workign public holidays and if individual shows genuine interest to contribute to the successful running of the shop. Position available immediately.
NO TIME WASTERS!
DIRTOPIA: Head Waitress
Must have previous waitering experience of at least 2 years
Must have previous experience for managing junior staff – take responsibility!
Must have computer skills as well
Outdoor lover will understand our market
Own transport if public transport system does not work
Opportunity to progress into assistant manager
Young developing Café with room for initiative taking
Wage during week (Approximately R400 per day)
Tips over weekends