Please see below for the positions we have available:
Urgently looking for bookkeeper that can capture invoices into Pastel and do daily administrative jobs for a unique company that manages a Lodge, Cafe, events, Outdoor Shop and trails.
Send your CV if you are a hard worker, pay attention to detail and are very organised.
Must be a mature, experienced, reliable and trustworthy individual with experience & own transport that will be available as soon as possible in Dec'16 or Jan/Febr'17.
DIRTOPIA: Head Waitress
Full time – 5 shifts for during the week & weekends. Open 7 days a week from 08h00 – 17h00
Trail Lodge assistance for capable candidate
Must have previous waitering experience of at least 2 years
Must have previous experience for managing junior staff
Must have computer skills as well
Outdoor lover will understand our market
Own transport if public transport system does not work
Opportunity to progress into assistant manager
Young developing Café with room for initiative taking
Wage during week (Approximately R400 per day)
Tips over weekends
REQUIRED: TRAIL CENTRE ASSISTANT (Some weekend days)
Need a mature, reliable individual to help in shop on weekends - shifts for certain days per month.
Offices are between Stellenbosch & Klapmuts – you need to live in the area of Stellenbosch or Paarl. (Somerset West is too far…)
This will be very good experience, as there are much to learn in such an interesting business. Perfect for students that want extra work.
• Working on a database capturing race entries.
• General office administration
• Assisting with the packing of racepacks & general preparation for events.
• Manage shop, point of sale system, stock shop, open / close
sell permits to MTbers, hikers & runners, bike rental admin, sales of merchandise
• Assisting with enquiries by telephone & email.
The following attributes are non-negotiable:
• MUST RESIDE WITHIN STELLENBOSCH/PAARL/Brackenfell/Kuilsriver (not Somerset West).
• MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT.
• Must be able to type 50 wpm.
• Computer literate (proficient in MS Office).
We require an unique person:
• Strong but friendly personality
• Seeking honest, reliable, enthusiastic individuals only!
• Must be willing to take responsibility.
• Friendly, organized and eagerness to learn will count in your favour.
• You need to be able to work as part of a small team.
• A strong communicator (also on email). Bilingual - Afrikaans & English
• Attention to detail is important.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
Remuneration will depend on experience – please state your expected earnings in your application. Position available immediately.
NO TIME WASTERS!